backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I know its late...But my heart is broken!!!!

It is late but I can't sleep. My best friend called me just a little while ago and I knew something was wrong when it was this late. She couldn't even get the words out and I knew what was wrong. The little baby inside of her is gone not to enter this world. She couldn't hardly say anything she was crying so hard. It broke my heart!!! I can only imagine a little the hurt she is going through. It has devastated her. I know lots of woman go through miscarriages but it doesn't change the fact that those woman lost a baby no matter how far along it was. It was a baby and they will morn the loss of that child forever. They will always wonder what it would have been or who they would have become. My heart is soooooo broken for her. She is my best friend in the whole world, I can't describe our friendship as any better than we are soul mates for sure. We have a connection that is so beyond just a great friendship. We always know something is up before the other even picks up the phone. I just hurt so bad now not being able to be there for her. I just want to be there to help her through or just be there. I hate being so far. She has been there for me through so much and when she needs me most I can't be there:( I can't describe the pain that causes me:(
I am hoping and praying the LORD will comfort her and help her to work through this. I pray he will help me, how selfish I know but I just feel like I am failing her as a friend. I hate not being able to go to her when she needs me or any of my friends and family for that matter. This isn't the first time. I just pray the LORD will work this all out for his good and be with Candi through this soooooooooooo very rough time!!! Thank you all for listening to me babble. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers!!!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you all and mourning with you on the loss of the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going through a miscarriage is one of the worst things, including my crappy marriage, that I have ever gone through. Be there to listen to her and comfort her the best you can. Sometimes just hearing I'm sorry is enough. People often try to talk the baby away saying things like "it wasn't meant to be". She already knows that so it more than likely won't bring much comfort. Validate her hurt and sadness. That is what she needs most and don't forget her husband. He lost a baby too. Praying for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kathy. Ya I told her she has every right to be sad she lost a baby and a child so she can be sad and cry and do whatever she needs to grieve. I just wish I could be there for her. I have been through it but I couldn't tell no one and it was a very lonely time and different circumstances. I know she is hurting so deeply!!! I told her to call anytime and I will be checking on her often and she can just cry if she needs to. This has devastated her and I will make sure and check in with Wade her husband.

    ReplyDelete