backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just a hello and I am still alive:)

I know I have been prity quite the past week, but I have still been really struggling with not feeling so well and my hands and fingers hurting. So I have been cutting back on the typing. Not a lot of excitement either. We did drive down about a 1/2 mile to the neat little parking area by the river and took all the dogs for a walk. Yes three dogs and two people very entertaining:) but only because the pup is still learning. When we were trucking few years back I could walk all 4 of our dogs on leashes by myself at the truck stops and such and never worry about my security:) I do miss the traveling. I think the dogs do some also, they sure loved going places. But the walk by the river was nice and of course bear had to take a swim. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Is all I could think! Even little Duke tried it but when it got above his knees he got scared and got the heck out of the river:) I so need to get my pictures of my disks so I can get pictures for y'all of the new place. I need to get a new computer eventually so I can burn my own pictures and not have to go to walmart and pay ridiculous amounts. Its on my someday list:) Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. a walk by the river sounds really nice! See! THere's you one silver lining to living in a milder climate! If you were in SD right now, you and the dogs would have to take a walk, if you braved the cold, by a frozen river and Bear couldn't have taken his swim! That is, if you could have found a river to walk by!

    ReplyDelete