backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day and two weeks to 31!!

Hope everyone has a very fun and happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!







So it is two weeks till I turn 31! Now I will officially be "in my 30's". It don't bother me to be in my 30's. It is funny how much it bothers Eric though:) I just think every year and decade of your life presents different adventures:) I am hoping this year will be a great year! The first half has been trying but we are praying things will look up and get better;)!!


We have no plans for my day, but whatever they will become will be fine with me:) Eric always says shoot I forgot it is coming up so fast:) He is just busy trying to work as much as they will let him and get things settled around here on the things that I can't do right now. Yes I am still in a lot of pain and still trying to get to feeling better. Can't wait for that insurance to kick in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment