backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, March 11, 2011

Pictures of the new place!!

Well here is some pictures of the new place that I have been promising. I finally got to walmart to get our pictures on disk so that I could erase the ones I had on our cameras disk. Can't wait to have a computer where we can burn our own pictures but that is a whole other post of its own on how my computer sounds like it is going to implode!! Someday:) I wish my camera took better pictures cause these don't do justice on how prity the landscape around us is.

The front yard and house!! It is an older 1978 mobile home but with all the updates and painting they did inside I wouldn't have known it was that old. It is a 3 bdrm 2 bath. The lady before us had 5 draft horses and let them loose in front yard so it is prity messed up.
our view from the front door.

My camera doesn't take very good pictures, it is really pretty.

Our front yard and some of the view




The backyard looking over into the horse pasture. Yes it is a little bit of a hill down there so now you can see why I spent so much of my time on my rear end when it was muddy and icy!! Good exercise though.

Duke enjoying backyard that needs quite a bit of work but they love it and it is fenced in so that is great. It overlooks the other half of horse pasture and the mountains in the back.

The bluffs in the distance are sooooooo pretty. Wish I could get better pictures.


More of our view from the back porch
Pringle and you can see the river barely in the back part there. gotta get their big pasture all fenced now that the ground isn't to frozen.

My baby girl waiting for more food:) She looks soooooooooooo good since changing her feed. I am soooooo happy. She isn't bones anymore!!

6 comments:

  1. this place looks ideal for you guys! Room for the pones, a fenced yard for the boys, and it looks really private too! Your pictures are fine! Thanks for posting! I was getting curious as to what it looked like where you are now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful country for riding in. Enjoy your time there. very western looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's quite pretty there and there is sooo much potential.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you do with it! Do we get to see inside your house too?

    ReplyDelete