Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Interview yesterday
So I had my interview with carbondale parks and rec yesterday, it went really well. He will call probably end of next week or beginning of next. I hate to wait but they don't need anyone for a couple weeks since it is still crazy weather lately:) I really hope I get it as it pays well, and it would get me out doing some physical labor, which Gosh knows I need that!!!!! We are just hoping my body responds well to it:) It has no choice really we need the money and I need the exercise. So hopefully I get it. Eric is stressing out trying to figure out how we can afford to fix the car and such, I personally don't think it is worth fixing and so we also keep an eye out for a cheap beater car that will get us from point A to B. The transmission is bad and everyone wants $1200-$2000 to fix it and these transmissions come to find out are notorious for going bad so no thanks don't think that would be a good investment. Probably have to drive Eric to work first and share the car for a month or so. But poor Eric, he would have to be to work at 5:30 and he usually doesn't start till 7. Guess he will have to take up reading or something:) So please if you have a minute pray we can workout our transportation stuff well. Thanks we would really appreciate it. I just really want to get this job to pay off some big things that are due right now and totally stressing me out. This would help to get things manageable. We are also hoping that Eric's hours will start picking up so we can get all those wonderful people that have helped us paid back and get the pressing bills that are due now and WON'T wait paid. Just can't wait to hear. I have also been looking other places but this one pays way better so we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
okey dokey.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!
ReplyDelete