I will say the old saying has
prity much always been true. You say how would you even know?? Well my birthday is on March 31st so I always watch to see if it is true. Today is absolutely gorgeous so most likely my birthday won't be.
At least the weather I mean:) I can't believe at the end of this month on the 31st I will be 31. I honestly can't believe I am even in my 30's it is just crazy:)
I'd love to be in my 30's again...
ReplyDeleteMe to, DeanO! A few weeks ago I was at the Dr's and the helper and I were talking about age. She was lamenting her 30's and I told her what a youngser she was while I lamented my late 40's and then the receptionist chastised me because she was in her late 50's. Regardless of our calendar age we should all just accept and rejoice in each day.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy being 30!!!!!
ReplyDelete