backgrounds

Free background from

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Colicky as I write

So pringle is acting very uncomfortable this morning. He is doing the pawing, the belly kicking, the side biteing the lay down and want to roll. I have been walking him once and hour for at least 20 min and gave him some pro bios. I am hoping and praying that he will come out of this. I called a vet to come out the only one in the area, the other is out of town and the others closed since of course it is Saturday. They were going to charge a $175 emergency fee, and then a farm call that could be as high and then for whatever they do while they were here. She wanted to prepare me that it could be $500. Of course the tears welled up and I thanked her for her time and now am praying and walking hoping he gets better. I am typing and going to the window to check every couple minutes so sorry if it doesn't make sense:) SO please if y'all could send prayers pringles way, we would really, really appreciate it:)

4 comments:

  1. Colic's a scary thing...hope it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wathing facebook for your posts. Keep us informed! I would be so scared b/c I don't know anything about what to do in these instances. At least you have some knowledge to work from!

    ReplyDelete