backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Awesome Day with great friend and great riding:)

Yesterday I got to go visit with BECG. We had a great morning of coffee and chatter. It was so nice for us to just get to chat and get to know each other more. And the more you get to know "L" the more you gotta love her:) Then in the afternoon we were off for a few hours to ride not to far from her place. It was a gorgeous area and the weather was spectacular. I got to ride spooks, the big black boy and he was awesome:) I really like that horse! I may just claim him as my riding partner when I go there:) hee hee!!!! It was just an all around perfect day. But then me I FORGOT MY CAMERA:( I know I finally do something camera worthy and I FORGET:( BECG did get a few pics of me but I will have to remember my camera next time for pics of her and just the beauty:)

5 comments:

  1. Aww! I'm so happy you got to go visiting and even happier you got to ride with a friend! what a great way to spend a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the area we ride, but I do want to get to the other side of the divide and ride with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh GunDiva wouldn't that be a blast:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a day on horseback with friends!

    ReplyDelete