Thursday, March 31, 2011
31st Birthday on the 31st!
Yep I am 31 today. I guess now I am officially in my 30's:) I am not a person that worries to terribly about age, I think we all do some but it isn't a huge deal to me. I think every age has its advantages and you are as old as you feel and act:) OK maybe your body doesn't agree with your mind:) I just hope this next year is a great one, one full of hope and adventure. I just want us to finally get on our feet and at least get our debt manageable and paying on it. That is my birthday wish:) I just want to be free of so much worry and stress. That would be the best birthday present ever!!! I had someone else I know do this on their bday and I thought it was fun. Just some fun questions. 1. Have you ever had a surprise party? Sadly no:( 2. What is the best gift you have ever gotten? This is tough because I love gifts even in the smallest of forms. The littlest things mean the world to me. I probably would have to say my montana silversmith statue from my handsome:) 3. What is the worst gift you have ever gotten? HMMMMMM.... honestly I can't think of anything. 4. What would be your dream gift? for sure a vacation. I love to travel so a weekend get a way, or if money no object somewhat a cruise or something. Just a chance to get away. 5. Which birthday has been your favorite?(So far) Probably my 8th bday my parents had a party for me and my dad since his bday is only few days after mine and we had a huge bonfire by our pond and we all roasted hot dogs and such and fished, it was just a great day of our whole family having a great time. 6. Which birthday was your least favorite? My 18th. No one remembered. It was two days later that most people remembered if at all. I was so excited and thought I would have a great party and all and nothing. 7. What is your favorite kind of cake? Black forest cake without the raspberry filling. 8. What is your favorite birthday dinner? Oh that is a tough choice. But I really love a big steak dinner so probably Texas roadhouse or olive garden:) 9. From 1-10 how important are birthdays to you? 8 I think it is a very important day. It is the day you were put on this earth and I think it allows others to show how important you are to them on a day that is just yours:) Unless you share your bday with someone:) 10. Describe a very cool way to celebrate a birthday?(ideas for others:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteMay your wishes for this year all come true!
YES! Texas Roadhouse is my restaurant of choice for my birthday dinner! Happy Birthday girl!
ReplyDeleteAwww-Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Mandie....Haaapppyyyy Birthday to you!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying the beautiful weather. Geez-I had to come in and put on a tank top. It's HOT out. ;-)
I hope you had a great birthday and that your birthday wishes come true! I've never been one to care about the number of my age either, but I remember that the first half of 31 I was really bothered, mostly by some of the things we've already talked about, such as life having a purpose, etc. Maybe you already went through that stage and won't be bothered by 31. So...its another anniversary too! B/c we first started chatting around your 30th birthday. In fact I think that was teh first post of yours that I commented on!
ReplyDeleteThank y'all for the birthday wishes:) Ya sarah I think my 26th bday was the hard one for me. But I know I still struggle with where I am suppose to fit in this world. I love your chats and am soooooooo blessed with your friendship. Here is to one year and many many many more:)
ReplyDelete