So it looks like Colorado is going to be home for us:) We are both sooooooo very very excited. It will be so awesome to wake up every morning and see the mountains:) This is a big leap of faith and that faith is in GOD. We pray this is going to be our permanent home and that GOD will show us what he wants us to do here:) Now we got to get everything packed and pray the weather stays good until we get the horses over the mountain passes safe. I just pray and hope this is not only good for us but for our "kids"(the animals:))
Look forward to seeing what Colorado has in store for us. I so look forward to when I can go skiing someday:) Been so long since I have gotten to do that. It has been a dream of mine to go to Vail or Aspen and to stay and go on a sleigh ride who knows maybe someday that will happen since we will be living so close:)
I'm very excited for you and hope it all turns out to be everything you've hoped and prayed for. We do, on occasion, come through Grand Junction. M hates the drive across I-70 and I have to say our fuel mileage stinks when we take that route, but sometimes its just unavoidable. I, personally love that drive (except in winter). So maybe we'll be running into you after all!
ReplyDelete