backgrounds

Free background from

Saturday, October 2, 2010

so excited it is october!!!!



I am just so excited it is October. I love, love, love the fall and even more my favorite holiday is Halloween:) I just love Halloween. I am a kid at heart for sure. I love to dress up and be someone I am not for a night:) I am not sure what we will be doing this year as my grandma is going to be here visiting so I am not sure what we will be doing but I know the neighbor kids will probably at least come by so I will dress up for that:)

I got to get my decorating done this weekend. I can't wait to decorate the new house:) New house= need a few new decorations:) Below is a few pictures from a past Halloween:)



Eric's costume was so appropriate for the bar costume party:)

2 comments:

  1. not a big halloween person, but I too LOVE the fall and love decorating for it....once upon a time.
    Post pictures of your decor job! Would love to see it! And your costumes from the past party were great! What a couple of characters!

    ReplyDelete