backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I was kidding if I thought I could quit blogging!!!

I have been thinking about it the past few days and I just can't quit blogging at least not yet. I like what my friends TJandMark said they use it as a way to remember things. That is why I started this whole thing in the first place was to just keep track of my life and see where the LORD takes me:) I have let that get lost in trying to think I have to make it interesting to people and getting my feelings hurt. It is just truly to mark my journey in this life and that's what I would like to continue to do. It is nice to have people read and to see what people think so I want to keep doing it.

With that said things are really upside down and crazy since we lost our job. We have been searching hi and low for something. We would like to stick with ranching but we are open to other options but we have to make sure we can afford housing and such. I know things would be easier if we didn't have pets and I know there are probably a million ways we have screwed up or could have saved money but we can't change that now but we can change the future but the pets are my "kids" so they will stay and we can work on the rest:)

We have another very promising interview Saturday and hopefully this will be the one as we really really need to get out of this place. We are both just ready to move and leave all the negative behind. God will show us where he want us ranch, city, wherever and we are both open and listening for his guidance and he has been guiding us so far. If we didn't have him we would have nothing. The stress and not knowing has been so hard but I couldn't imagine what it would be like without GOD. It would be unbearable.

Thank you to all who have been kind, supportive and also honest. I do love hearing from everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing girl! God will provide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. God will provide the perfect setting and job for you and Eric. He has a plan and where ever He places you is where He needs you for His perfect plan. I can't imagine the level of frustration in your hearts right now, but someday soon you'll be able to look back on this time and think to yourself, "what were we so stressed over?"
    I'm glad your going to continue blogging. It is a great way to document life's happenings, as well as someone to "talk to" when you need an outlet and there are no live people available at the moment. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete