So I have been beyond stressed out about the move!!! I have been shaking like crazy and just plain nauseous even more than usual. I am not worried about us or the small animals just worried about the horses. I don't want anything bad to happen to them and it is a long stressful trip for them and a new place again. I do have a little secret angel in Colorado that is trying to help me out with my mare;) That does make me feel A LOT better.
This is a long trip and our truck has 320,000 miles on it and even though it has been going strong this trip will be a lot to ask of it with it loaded down for moving and with horses and then a second trip back to get the rest of our stuff. So please everyone pray for a safe, uneventful trip:) It would REALLY REALLY help. We will probably be leaving here early early am Tuesday to try and still get to there in the daylight for the horses sakes.
Last night though I was laying in bed praying and asking GOD for peace and comfort and I picked up my bible and he had me open it to Philippians and it was the perfect thing I could have read. It made things a lot better!!!!!
do not be anxious about anything; but instead pray about everything. Tell GOD what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience GOD's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
Can't you just see Peace walking back and forth guarding you! I love that verse and use it as my mantra very often. God will guard you and walk with you through this. See it as a grand adventure, you are young and courageous and in love with each other and God. Go for it!
ReplyDeleteThank you TJ and Mark:) SOOOOO TRUE:) Thank you so much for the encouragement. It will definetly be an adventure:)
ReplyDelete