backgrounds

Free background from

Sunday, October 10, 2010

On the hunt for a new job right away!!!

So we are on the hunt again for another job. I haven't written about all the troubles here but it has been getting worse and worse. Our boss has just really been being a jerk more and more. He is rude, has no communication and gets mad about everything. We should have known the first day! Let me say that during the interview he seemed so nice and we were really open and honest about what we were looking for and wanted out of a job and it seemed like a perfect fit. So the night before we were suppose to start work we talked to him and asked us what time he wanted Eric out to work and where to meet and such. He said I will pick you up at your house at 7am. So at 6:45 sitting at the table watching for him to pull in well 7 comes and nothing then about 7:15 he drives right by the driveway so Eric figured he was going to do something and come right back. Well 7:30 still no boss so Eric walked over to the barns he headed towards and the boss says we start at 7 around here. Should have know because since then has been nothing but that. Tell us to do something, we do it how he wants us to tell him it is done and he gets mad and says I didn't want that done. We say you just told us to and exactly how he told us and then he gets even more mad and says well that's not what I meant. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I honestly have never met someone you can't figure out how to do what they want to make them happy. I honestly think he is truly bipolar. Doesn't help he is older so he is mostly deaf and doesn't remember things a lot.


The other thing is that the other guy on the ranch is a Hispanic man. Which I have NO problem with but I do have a problem with us getting in trouble when he doesn't understand the boss and tells us to do something and we do and then the boss says that is not what he asks and then the guy lies to ours and the boss's face and says that is not what he said that we weren't listening. Not to menchin we were told this guy was the best ranch hand that anyone could ever have and they brag about him all the time and make Eric feel like crap but the guy doesn't know how to calve, can't fence, doesn't know how to do anything mechanical, has had a lot of animals die under his watch and takes all day to do things that should only take an hour. That aside who cares right he isn't us but then Eric will be doing extra things or hard things that no one else can do and nothing but rude comments and such.



Anyways I could vent all day!!!! but now as of yesterday and another one of his boss's great communications we have to look for something else. I don't know how long we have to find something and such he was so mad yesterday he said it was our last day. So as of right now I am in panic mode but really trying to just lean on GOD. We don't have anywhere else to go and no money to go anywhere so honestly without a miracle from the LORD we are in DEEP DEEP DEEP trouble. So please say a prayer for us, we could really use it. Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness! This sounds really stressful and upsetting, which neither of you needed. I'm so sorry that it has turned out this way, b/c I know you were really pleased and excited about this position when you first found it.
    I hope answers and a positive direction are in the near future.

    ReplyDelete