backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HELP need y'alls opinions please!!!

Ok so I have been crocheting baby blankets for friends and family for a while and everyone has told me I need to sell them. I have really not thought about it till a friend of mine told me she was doing a craft fair this month and said I should make some up and come with her and see how they sell. So I have been busy, busy and have 4 done so far and am hoping to have 10 at least. Here is where I need your help. I need to know if this is even something I should try to sell and my biggest dilemma is how much to charge for them. I know I will never make enough to make a lot for all the time I put in them but I enjoy it so I don't expect to get rich. I am not sure even how long they take probably 6-8hrs each and they cost me around $8.00 to make. So please let me know what you think, I would really appreciate it:)






3 comments:

  1. I'm so not good at that sort of thing! The crocheting or the deciding on how to price stuff! Wish I could help more! I can say that they are precious, and my friend is having a baby next month. These are unique, so let me know what you decided. I might be interested in one for a baby girl.
    Maybe we can get together adn you can teach me to crochet. I tried to teach myself and it just didnt' work! But I'd love to know how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! I am not good at pricing either, but I am thinking around 25 to 35 dollars... maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! Those are too cute! I love them. I would think you could be completely safe charging $30/each, but you know what, i'm going to twitter this post and see what others have to say! Maybe we'll help you out! You could set up an etsy shop or something!e

    ReplyDelete