So I had a working interview at a veterinary clinic today:) BIG YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it and the vet is a really nice lady and I think it would be the perfect place for me to work. I am hoping and praying I get it. She has one more lady tomorrow and then she will let me know this weekend. So PLEASE PLEASE PRAY!!!! This could change our life in a big way. Start paying on some of the debt and get me to some MUCH NEEDED specialists. But I need prayer for my health to let me work everyday and not crash, I am really afraid of that and I don't want to let everyone involved down.
This clinic is on site of the veterinarians home and it is just one vet and me so it is a small clinic and would be great for learning. She seems like such a great lady and we agree on so many things about animals and life so I think it would be a great fit:) I will let you know when I hear:)
Hope so, pray so!
ReplyDelete