LOL your too funny!!! I try to get the Hubby to cook out for me, but then I will feel bad so I end up cooking it in the broiler LOL!!
This is awesome! You just need an I Love Beef photo on your blog! Especially, since February is I love Beef month.www.cdycattle.blogspot.com
Been there!
We do this all winter long. There's no end to the grill season...unless the grill gets burried in snow ;)
That is soooo true jaimi_C. the best flavor is grilled beef:)
LOL your too funny!!! I try to get the Hubby to cook out for me, but then I will feel bad so I end up cooking it in the broiler LOL!!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! You just need an I Love Beef photo on your blog! Especially, since February is I love Beef month.
ReplyDeletewww.cdycattle.blogspot.com
Been there!
ReplyDeleteWe do this all winter long. There's no end to the grill season...unless the grill gets burried in snow ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo true jaimi_C. the best flavor is grilled beef:)
ReplyDelete