Wow I can't believe I will be 30 in 30 days. Some people think it is the end of the world or hate getting older but
I think age is just a number really, but I do think each part of your life brings different opportunities and chances to grow. I am not sure what I will do for my birthday yet, but I would like to do something to remember:) If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know:)
I am a March baby too! It'll be a big month for you, especially with the move. Maybe you'll have to have a housewarming/b-day party.
ReplyDeletewww.cdycattle.blogspot.com
That would be fun crystal, but we don't have any friends or family near here. Hopefully we will make friends around there quickly:)
ReplyDeleteStreaking in the snow? Crowing at the moon? Turn you living room into a romantic restaurant?
ReplyDeleteI like the restaurant idea but I don't think the streaking would be a good idea:) You are to funny:)
ReplyDeleteHi there! Thank you for visiting my blog! and I think yours is right up my ally! I like to live vicariously through others...my dreams of ranching...instead of truck driving! What part of South Dakota are you in? We now live in Billings, but are most likely moving back to the in-laws ranch near Baker, MT, on the SD line sometime in the next few months.
ReplyDeletePS: 30 didn't bother me at all..just numbers like you said. I did have issues with 31. A bit of an internal clock upset I think, if you know what I mean. I'll be 33 in June (how did that happen?) But I still picture myself as a mid-twenties gal. Age is a science of mind over matter!
I just turned 31 myself in February and for some reason that seemed much more monumental than turning 30 for me - I guess because now I'm actually "in" my 30s!
ReplyDeleteWhatever you do have fun! It will be memorable just because it's your 30th!
I guess we should have listened to everyone when they said don't be in a hurry to grow up:) They were sure right, but I think every age has its new excitiness:)
ReplyDeleteI am 32 and it's all cool. You'll be fine. just now getting caught up. Sounds like you have a great opportunity so I'm glad you're able to take it!
ReplyDelete