Saturday, February 27, 2010
Communication is sooooo important...Getting better
Ok so things are looking better since my last post of needing a different job. Eric got the number for the other ranch his boss had told him he should apply at. Made a time to meet him last night and when he told his boss he would need to go his boss said he would watch the cows. So Eric just outright asked him how long do I have to find something else? Harv said oh no I worried you where thinking that all day yesterday, he says I am not telling you you have to leave I just think this opportunity is to good to pass up and if it were for two people him and his son would have taken it he said. Eric said well you really led me to believe you were telling me nicely to leave he said I am so sorry I totally see where I gave you that idea. He said no I am happy with ya here and if you want to be here fine but he said I have been here 5 years and never gotten a raise and things are never gonna be done like we would like them to. So it ended up he was trying to help us out knowing we struggle with money and such. This place makes a $1000 more a month than we do and nicer housing and then bonuses to. So we went and interviewed with him last night and he is extremely interested. He wants us to come back tomorrow during day light so he can show us all the facilities and such and if we are interested we will all make a decision. SOOOOO Please everyone pray for wisdom for us:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i,m happy for you
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!! That is a much better reason! ~K
ReplyDelete