backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Question of the day-Day 2 If you had $1000 dollars how would you spend it?

If you had an extra $1000 dollars to spend right now on yourself how would you spend it?

HMMMMMMM..... Lots of things sounds great!!

Lets see I would take a trip to Yellowstone.  I love Yellowstone. I lived near there for a few years and I worked on a pack string in back country of Yellowstone for a summer and fell in love.  It is such an amazing place.  It is full of so much beauty and so many neat things to see and do.  I would live there if I could:)  My husband on the other hand has never been:( He really needs to go.  I loved it in the fall.  It was so beautiful with all the leaves changing and the animals were really active getting ready for winter.  I would love to take him and show him this magical place. Go camp, hike and just enjoy this amazingly beautiful place that GOD made.  That is what I would do!!!
Back country Yellowstone helping pack up the mules(circa 2001)  This is lurch isn't he awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment