backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Question a day-Day 9 what might your facebook status say in 2018

Well lets see 2018... That is not quite 4 years away.  I will be 38 that year.  I hope that it will say Lovin life, feeling blessed and headin on an adventure. Just won the lottery would be a nice one to:)


I hope by 2018 we have my health going in a better direction, that we will be doing ok financially and even more we will be doing great financially.  I hope by then maybe I will know where I am suppose to be going in this crazy life!!!  But I have found we can make all the plans we want but life has plans of it is own. Some way better than I have ever dreamed and some that I wish I never had to experience.  But that is how we grow and learn right?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment