backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, October 3, 2014

Question a day=Day 3 5 things that make me cringe

1.This one is kind of silly for sure but one of the biggest ones is when a kid or someone sucks on clothing or material.  Even as I write that I am cringing and shuddering:( It is like nails on a chalk board to some people to me.

2. When someone says we need to talk later?  Oh I hate that.  Maybe it is the anxiety in me but it just makes me worry, worry, worry and if it is longer than that day I don't sleep.  I play things over and over in my head.  I know, I know guilty conscience.  With the way I grew up always,  I was always blamed for ruining everything and my parents lives:( So yes I stew, I fret and get physically ill over it.

3. The words GOD Da*#it.  Even tryping that was hard.  I can't stand those words.  They are the worse.  Any way in which someone uses the Lord's name in vain really really really bothers me but that one bothers me somethin fierce.  Is nothing sacred anymore:(

4. Cleaning out the fridge-Yes I HATE that job.  I seem to always find science experiments.  ICK!!!!

5. Ticks, leeches, maggots anything that sucks your blood or crawls under your skin.  I will have a complete and under break down. I only got a tick once in Nebraska and I was ready cut my leg off.  I know to most no big deal and I am good with all kinds of crazy nasty stuff but that I don't do.  Always been an irrational fear of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment