First I will say I LOVE LOVE LOVE FALL. I love the warm days and cool nights. I love the changing of the leaves, the colors, the celebration of a great harvest and the saying goodbye of a lot of things in nature for the winter. Its like they are saying goodbye but remember us:) It is the smell of wood stoves starting to be used again, it is bonfires with comfy sweaters, hot choc and pumpkin EVERYTHING:) It is hunting season, pumpkin patches and best of all HALLOWEEN:) I love to dress up and be someone I am not for a day:)
Fall is a time of reminiscing of thought and contemplation for me. It is a time of togetherness with those I love. I love to hear the leaves under my feet, I love to hear the geese pass over as they head south for the winter, I love everything there is about fall!!!
Maroon bells 2012

No comments:
Post a Comment