backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 17-A movie to watch over and over and a book to read over and over

Well of course I have quite a few favorite movies and books but I will say lets see....  If I had to pick just one.  Oh That is soooooooooooooooo hard.  Lets see..

Movie-Twister

I love, love, love this movie!! I love the action, I love the adventure but most of all I love all the characters.  I love the way they interact, I love that they are also different and yet so close.  I have always been fascinated with tornado and especially after living in the Midwest it is a great movie!!! I watch it at least 3-4 times a year:)  I seen it 9 times on the big screen when it came out.  I wish they would re-release it to see on big screen.

Books this is probably even harder.  I love books a lot and I wish soooo many of them would be made into movies but they usually are never as good as the book:)  So for a books I would have to say for a book series I will choose... Love finds you books.  I am sooooo very sad they quit making them but I love that they are set in actual towns and include actual places and some history of those places.  I love all the different authors and different styles of writing.  They are amazing books to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment