backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, October 6, 2014

Question a Day-Day 6 the last thing that made you cry?

Well lets see.  I never use to be a cryer.  I use to only cry when I was VERY VERY ANGRY.  But in the past 3 years or so I cry a lot more and easily:(  I have never been a cryer so it was hard at first cause I was always taught crying makes you weak and crying in front of people makes you a cry baby and a whiner. But honestly I think if you can cry and be honest with your emotions and in front of others you are VERY strong.  I think being able to feel all your feelings honestly and be able to process them and move on in life is important.

Well honestly last time I cried was this weekend when our truck broke down:(  We decided to go for a night to meet some family for camping at a lake about 70 miles away.  Eric hadn't had a day off in weeks and works 12+ hours a day so I was very excited about some time together and some time out camping just to relax and forget some worries for a night.  well about 20 miles to camp the rearend started making a noise and then grinding:(  We did limp it to camp but then we had to have the truck and our trailer towed home Sunday morning:(  Since we are struggling so much financially we couldn't afford this:(  It just overwhelmed me and I broke. I was really upset.  Just beyond tired and frustrated.  I just don't get why it has to all keep falling apart.  What I have done to deserve all this.  And the part that made me cry the hardest is where is GOD in all this.  He is sooooo VERY important in my life but he has felt so far for years and feels absent and that makes it even harder.

So that is the last time I cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment