So my physical therapist and the doctor talked yesterday and they are both agreeing on surgery. So I will have my pre-op appt next Thursday and then surgery on the 7th. They said this will be like starting all over again but that it will heal much faster!! SO that part is good, but I am just frustrated with it being so long:( but at least it will be healed proper. There is a lot of complication risks with this surgery but I am trusting GOD to guide the Dr. hand. So we will see how it all works out.
Thanks for every ones comments on the whole kids thing. I am still so confused. Is anyone really ever truly "ready"? Do people not really think about how they will do it? etc? I am just going to pray and if the LORD decides it is time he can make it happen:) Thanks for every ones comments.
hope the surgery goes well. Keep us posted!
ReplyDelete