backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, August 22, 2011

Not the best news and some possible opportunities

So many posts I need to get working on. I had my doctor appt last Thursday and it wasn't the news I had wanted to hear:( I thought things were going how they wanted. I am still in tons of pain and can't work or anything but I thought that was the process. Well then he says I will give you two more weeks and then surgery:( What where did that come from thought it was going like it should? He scheduled the surgery for the 7th so we will see on the 1st at my next doctors appt what he thinks.



With all this going on right in the middle of it my husbands work is hiring an inventory-parts person and so I applied. It would be an awesome paying job with yes BENEFITS:) Can you see the excitement on my face!!! I couldn't pass it up. But they do know that due to my injury I can't do any lifting with my left arm. I am suppose to find out this week if I get the job. I am not going to hold my breath as they had quite a few internal people apply and lots of others. So we will see what GOD does:)



I gotta get better about my post being more often. But really since we have gotten out of the ranching my life doesn't seem to have near as much excitement:) Gosh do I miss ranching with all my being.

No comments:

Post a Comment