backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

so it is torn:(

So I FINALLY got the results of what is wrong with my arm. The bicep muscle and tendon are partially torn:( They are hoping no surgery and that physical therapy will fix it. So no work still for at least another 3 weeks:( At least now I know but still not fun. Eric getting better and has doctor appt tomorrow, we are praying they will allow him to go back to work and that they will ok him to work with his hernia until a later date so we can do the surgery like December or something. So we will see.
Other than that just not much going on. Lots of cabin fever!!!! Even my doctor said I needed a vacation:) He said you are beyond stressed out every muscle in your body seems tense. He says he understands with all that is going on, if it were him he would run away:) I told him I would if I could:) At least for a week or so to Oregon to see my cousin get married and visit with everyone. But sadly just a dream.
Thank you to everyone who is praying, it means a lot and is much needed and appreciated. I wish I would have started blogging earlier so people could have known me before I had gotten so beaten down by all this. I try to be upbeat, positive and such but it is hard sometimes with everything all at once and for sooooooooooo long!

No comments:

Post a Comment