backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

An Awesome surprise

Well on the 10th I got an awesome surprise that I needed SOOOOOOOOOOO very much!!! I was so sad I was going to miss my cousins wedding and I was getting so very home sick(which like never happens to me) and it was making me so bummed and one of my cousins facebooked me and offered to pay my trip out. I was touched sooooooooooooo much!!! I was so excited so the next morning I booked my trip and left that day for Portland airport. My best friend and my little "niece" picked me up. It was soooooooooooo awesome to see them. I spent 7 days in Oregon with my family and friends and it was something I desperately needed. I have some very awesome, very GOD loving people back there that I can truly talk to and get that advice that you know is coming from the best place. I miss them sooooooooooooo dearly. I want to move back to Oregon soooooooooo bad in some ways but then when I am there I really don't miss being far enough away from all the petty family/friend drama. It really gave me a chance to just think and breath. It was exactly what I needed.













It was awesome to see my cousin get married, I also got to be with my best friend of 22 years for her grandmas 75th bday party. She is like a grandma to me so that was special and she was so excited that I made it. It is just nice to be there for those special things for sure. To see all the kids that grow so quickly. To just see how GOD is working in some of their lives to see such great things happening for people that have been so faithful to him. It was definitely a great trip. It really helped to adjust my attitude some. Which I DEFINITELY needed, it has really stunk.









Now I need to catch up on every ones blogs:) Miss y'all!! Arm still not healing well so off to physical therapy and then Thursday the doctor again. I really hope we can get it better. would much rather be at work:)






1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time,creating memories. Such a gift! Would love to exchange links with you!

    ReplyDelete