backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wanting your thoughts! Have kids? or not have kids?

Ok so we are back to this again:) When I was back home for my visit of course everyone is asking when we will have kids. And me I just don't know. Part of me wants to and part of me doesn't. It makes me feel so bad as there are others who would give anything to have kids and can't and here I sit not knowing. I also don't know with my health if I would be able to get pregnant. I am just worried maybe I am to selfish, maybe I wouldn't make a good mom, maybe I couldn't give them the life they deserve, etc. etc. etc. I know my husband would love to have kids but he doesn't pressure me. I just don't want to regret my decision either way. I just feel more pressure now as that I am getting older and also I would want my baby to grow up around those their age and everyone is pregnant now or just had babies. Seriously like 4 babies in last month and 6 pregnant now. I guess my other hindrance is that we are here all alone. I don't want my kid to be lonely. I wouldn't have people I love and trust to turn to if I needed the help as a new mother. I know these are probably things everyone worries about and I know everyone says it is different when you have your own. I know I need to trust GOD and that children are a blessing from him. But I would really love to hear from y'all on this. Kids? no kids? and just your thoughts!!!

2 comments:

  1. Honey if you gotta ask, I would say you aren't quite ready yet. But do what Sarah says. Trust and pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with TJ and Mark! Been through this too, so if you need to vent, etc, message me.

    ReplyDelete