backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, February 21, 2011

Our first visitor:)

Yesterday we had our first visitor:) I was so excited to have BECG stop by and visit. She did come baring a few gifts to borrow:) But I did feed her chili in exchange:) I think I got the better end of the deal but it was so awesome to have her. She liked our place as do we:) Much much better than the other one:) It was just nice to sit back, relax and enjoy some good company. Even handsome had a great time but he thinks "L" is an awesome lady:) I am so looking forward to more visitors and more time with "L". It will be fun to see her run some barrels this year. Can't wait:) Maybe next move a long time from now:) we will get to be closer:)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good visit! Isn't L just great?

    I met her because of my mare and Mrs Mom. She drools over my Molly.

    ReplyDelete