backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Eric got a job:) YAY!!!!

Well Eric got the job working for the hydrovac company. WE are sooooo very excited!!! Now we are praying for housing. We found a place we love just can't afford all the move in costs. It would be perfect because out of town a little ways and we could have our horses with us. So we are just hoping and praying it won't rent in the next few weeks so we can save up and get it. I am not sure where we will stay till then but he starts his job Monday. So we will have to get all packed up this week and I will have to work my job. I am soooooo sad to have to leave my job:( I loved it and the people were so great. But this job will change our lives as far as being able to get out of debt, put money away and have health insurance:) I can't thank a certain lady enough for getting us there:) It means the world to us!!!
We are both sad to get out of ranching but this will be better in the long run and who knows maybe one day we will own our own little ranch:) Thank you everyone for your prayers and support:) Can't tell you how much it has meant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment