My friend Michelle is awesome! She lives in North Carolina and I am sad to say I haven't even gotten to see her in 10 years almost, yes 10 years!! We met at Teton Valley Ranch where we both worked. She was the funniest girl ever and it was like I had met my world twin:) We had the same taste in prity much everything, the same sense of humor and the same ideas to get in trouble:) Ok not bad trouble just some trouble:)(So wish I had the pictures of our jello fight on disk:)) We have kept in touch every since the ranch but have never been able to get back together. She facebook me today and offered to pay half a plane ticket for me if I would want to come and visit her:) OH how sweet. She is the sweetest. She wants me to come out the last week of march, which just so happens to be my birthday:) Wouldn't that have been an awesome birthday present. I don't think I will be making it out there right now, but what a sweet, sweet offer. Someday I will definitely make it out there:) I wish I had more of my pictures on disk from this time or a scanner. But here is a few of us on our rough ride and boy was it an experience and one I am glad we had together:)
Michelle and I are the middle two horses. This ride was a huge deal to the campers and the staff. It was a huge mystery to anyone what went on during this ride. The only thing people seen was you leaving military style in white shirts and jeans and returning completely caked in mud!!! AWESOME!!!!
I am on the left and Michelle is in the middle. Yes we do have bones and branches tied to our heads:) What can I say we weren't followers:)Such awesome memories and an amazing friend to remember them with:)

No comments:
Post a Comment