backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, February 4, 2011

Be back ASAP!!

Well it is time to load up the computer. We will be taking our last load to the new house tomorrow. I am not sure when we will get the Internet hooked up, but I hope it is soon:) I don't want to fall behind on all my blogger friends lives:) I will miss y'all and thank you again for all your thoughts, encouragement and prayers through all this. It has really really made a difference!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Internet and blogging can wait. Have an awesome time moving in and be safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are falling into place for you. I'm relieved to hear that. Enjoy your journey. We'll be here when you can get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, can't wait to read more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks J&J! I look forward to reading yours and getting to know ya:) Blogging is a great way to make some amazing friends. It has changed my life in many ways:)

    ReplyDelete