backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Connected to the world once again:)

I am so excited to be back in the land of technology and blogger friends;) I can't wait to read and catch up on what has been going on in every one's lives! It has been a crazy two weeks. We have moved two times, yes two times. The place we were going to rent turned into a huge TRAIN WRECK. I will say thank you again to everyone for the prayers and support it has meant a ton and we are looking forward to things getting better. The past two weeks have definitely been a trial but we just keep thinking that things are looking up:) things are getting better:)

So we got to the new place and unloaded everything to discover a lot of stuff wrong with the house. The tub leaked like crazy and was rotting the floor and walls around it which we kind of new about but were told would be fixed, then the kitchen sink only had hot water, the closet in the bedroom leaked like crazy and was full of ice when we moved in and also mold. Which with my health NO THANK YOU:) The washer didn't work, etc. I think you see a train wreck. Then the neighbor that also rents from them tells us they are drunks, they walk around naked in the summer, they have been through 4 renters in little over a year, etc, ect. We wonder oh my what have we gotten ourselves into. So after feeling like crap for a few days from the mold, dirt and dust they still have not fixed any of the problems so no showers, no way to do dishes or laundry I asked the lady if it would be ok if we found something else as there was a lot that needed done there before it was ready to be lived in. She agreed and so we did go look at another place and day later signed the lease. So me thinking I was being kind called to let her know she said fine thanks for letting them know in such a timely manner. So then about noon she pulls up to the house and brings me a sheet and wants me to pay almost $400 for the like 8 days we had been there. I said we could work something out but that seemed a little high considering the rent is only $900/mo. and we couldn't shower, do dishes, etc, etc. She all the sudden goes completely psycho and starts screaming at me that I am trespassing and she is going to call the police, etc. Then goes out front and starts saying that "I f*&cked with the wrong f*&ckin bi*7ch" she started threatening me and my animals and got in the car and was spinning around in driveway almost hitting trailer and cars. I immediatly called 911. Long story she was psycho the whole time till of course cops got there and then nicey nice and lie, lie, lie. But thank Gosh For BECG to talk to on the phone. I was so upset she may hurt my animals and such I was shaking and crying. Cops figured out she was drunk and told her to go home and not to return or she would go to jail and told me in our best interest to get out asap since she was so "unbalanced" Guess I was lucky, she has physically assaulted two other renters, stolen from a few and threw stuff at one in the house. Thank you LORD for watching over us:)

So on to better news we are in the new house and liking it:) It is just a simple older mobile home they have redone a few things. It is on a few acres so the horses have pasture, the dogs have a fenced back yard and we have a safe, warm, working home:) We are just excited to see what the future holds. The next few months will be stressful trying to get caught up but it will be awesome to finally be settled and get a regular good paycheck:)

I will get pics up asap. Missed y'all:)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!

    I've been wondering how you've been! But yesterday, I sorta heard through the grapevine, so immediately ceased to worry.

    If you get any more grief from the past landlady, report her place to the health department AND the housing agency. It is not legal in any state in the union to rent a place in that condition.

    Email me your new address, pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a crazy person. Bad renters are the worst. I'm glad you were able to get out of that! I hope you didn't have to pay anything!

    ReplyDelete