backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Missing my sewing machine and craft stuff!!

I know I should be unpacking the rest and worrying about getting organized but lately I have been wanting to do some craft stuff, but most of my craft stuff, scrap booking stuff, and my sewing machine are still in storage in South Dakota:( I am not sure when we will get up there to get it but I hope sooner than later. But it will probably be at least May at this point while we try to get caught up and get my car fixed. I still have to figure out my handmade in 2011 projects for everyone and get started on them, but some of the ideas I have I will need my sewing machine. So for now I am going to have to just get the ideas first and then later get them going:)

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! Light bulb moment! Thanks! I sent you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am glad you enjoyed this week's Turquoise Thursday. I wish I had more time for craft projects. I don't have a sewing machine so mine are usually hand sewn projects.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to change horses out around the first part of May. I know we talked about it, but maybe we can go at the same time. You can see the ranches and I can help you load your stuff. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BECG we will have to see how we are doing by then but that sounds like it would be a great time:) I would love to see the ranches for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't worked on any craft project is so long. I can imagine how you're missing your sewing machine. I would feel like I was missing an arm if I didn't have mine.

    ReplyDelete