I just want to say I am thankful for so many things right now...........
*For GOD most of all without him we would have nothing
*For an amazing husband who loves me so much and would do anything for me:)
* a good job for my hardworking husband
*A safe roof over our heads
*A home with all my four legged"kids"
*For new friendships that are growing
*For great blogger friends
*Just grateful for so much
I will post pics soon of the new place and of Duke, he is growing by the second I think:)
Im liking this positive post! I hope you're settling into your new place good. I bet it's hard but God has a plan for EVERYTHING! I love that you guys are doing what is best for you right now. I wonder everyday why we are living where we are living, ranching the way we are ranching and so on and I realized it's because it's what's best for us right now. Keep doing what's best for your little family and everything will work out!
ReplyDelete