

I just fell in love with these two wall hangings by M&F products. Little to high priced for my liking but still in love with them:)
"Hero of the storm" by David R Stocklein. We just love his work and of course it would have to be in a more rustic frame:) This would be for the living room.
I love this bed set but boy does it not come cheap. I want to do our bedroom in barbwire and praying cowboy.
And this is my dream bed that I want for the bedset only in more wood tones not the black. I may be attempting to make this one on my own someday:)So you probably know me by now I don't buy really expensive things so most of this will probably continue to be a dream but hey a girl can dream and watch for sales:) It is just fun to look forward to the future:)

We have the "Hero Of The Storm" picture in our room, I absolutely love it. It reminded me of my hubby the 1st time I saw it. I got it at a ranch store where I just waited and waited until their painting and frames went on sale.
ReplyDeleteI think my mom has that 'Hero Of The Storm' print or one very similar.
ReplyDeleteOohhh and I hear ya. I have always had champagne tastes on a beer budget. I looked at a similar bedspread as the barbed wire and about fainted. I just wanted something western to put in the LQ.
Yeaaaa-Not at that price! LOL
However, there is a really nice fabric store in GJ that has beautiful western prints. I figure if I can't have the whole set, I'm going to buy a less expensive comforter and make the accessories.
That is, if I e.v.e.r get my sewing station set up. ;-)
Or, you can make a duvet cover, BEGC!
ReplyDeleteWe are making headway on the decorating aspect now that we're staying here another year. However, Bad Pants really isn't into Western much and it doesn't fit the bones of this house.
Mandie, make an Amazon list! You can find lots of this stuff and things like this on Amazon! And then maybe we'll know what you want and need and some of us might send a housewarming present! Plus, Amazon has a button you can get so you can list things from other retail sites as well. Make a list! Make a list! Make a list!
(I'm a horrible enabler. Just ask Mrs Mom and BECG and, and, and... LOL)
I have started a list. Some is my just dreaming items but maybe I can do some of them myself:) It is just fun to look around:) The list is under Acountrycowgirl@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI like your taste in decor!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDelete