It is time again this year for crystal peaks to sell there 2011 calendars. Actually they are free but would encourage donations. I would highly recommend these as they have great picture from the ranch with scriptures that fit. It is a great way for the ranch to share what they do through the year and to make some money for the ranch. This is an awesome, awesome organization and they do amazing things for the LORD, kids and horses. Not to menchin anyone who has visited the ranch. I know it changed my life and brought me hope when I needed it!!!! They are amazing and there website is great. If you have not read Kim's books you need to they are awesome!!!!!! I can't say enough about this place and how they truly are there to serve not to get rich or feel good about themselves. This place is all about GOD's work and what he has for everyone there!!!
Here is the link to there site: http://www.crystalpeaksyouthranch.org/
Here is the link for ordering the 2011 calendar: www.crystalpeaksyouthranch.org/merchandise/2011-calendar/default.aspx
So if anyone would like to take the time and donate for a really neat calendar and help a lot of people with such a small gesture this is a great place to do that. Thanks:)
It is a holy place. We visited there one spring. Wow. Neat calendar as well. Very worthy to help out.
ReplyDelete