backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SOOOO much to get done!!!

I will get pictures up soon of our new place. There is still so much to get done. My back being hurt really has screwed things up. I usually take care of everything once we pull in the driveway. Now I can't lift much or anything so that is very frustrating for me. We need to get our horse fence up but I can't pound the posts so I am trying to get the boys to step it up and get that done so I can bring my babies home:) Thank gosh for browneyed angels that have been taking such good care of them. I just can't wait to look out the window and see them again:)

My grandparents are going to drive up from Arizona and see us for thanksgiving. They will be here on Monday so I am very excited for that:) It will be soooooo awesome to spend a holiday with them, I haven't spent a holiday with them since I was very very young. The only thing is that means I got a lot of cleaning and unpacking to do before then and also got to find some very very cheap used furniture:) We didn't bring our furniture with us since it wouldn't fit in the trailer plus it was freebies from craigslist so we were hoping to maybe find something a little more comfortable and nice here so we don't have to use up space in the next trailer load we still have to go get from South Dakota.

I can't believe it is officially "the holidays" now. I love the holidays and am already listening to Christmas music:) Well better get back to some boxes:)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got moved so quickly and easily, and hope you find a spot for your horses soon! That's awesome that your grandparents are coming up to celebrate the holiday with you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing some cleaning to get our place spruced up, I should try some Christmas music for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete