backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, November 1, 2010

On the move starting tomorrow!!!

So GOD willing we will be leaving tomorrow bright and early. I am not sure how as I am looking at about another day or two worth of work and it is 11pm. But hopefully it will get done quickly. Then we will be on our way to our new home in Colorado.

I have been sooooooooooo beyond stressed about this move. But thanks to a real true angel who has offered a safe place for my mare for a little while till I find her a good place near me I have been able to not be sooooo stressed. I can't believe that a person I have never met can be so kind. I can't even begin to say how grateful and blown away I am. I thank GOD for angels like her:) The LORD answers prayers and in such awesome ways:)

Well we won't have Internet till probably Friday or so. I will update everyone then:) Thanks for all the prayers and kindness I can never tell y'all how much it means!!!!!! It REALLY REALLY does help!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those brown eyed cowgirls are angels. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a good place for you. Let us know how it goes! Glad you found someone to keep your mare for you!

    ReplyDelete