backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In colorado and thank GOD for browneyed angels:)

Well we are here and I finally have Internet to catch up on all your lives:) We left our place at like 6am Wednesday morning last week and got to grand junction area at 11pm that night. That is a VERY VERY long and very stressful trip with my old mare. She did way better than I thought but we had to stop quite a few times and let her out. I have been soooooooooooo beyond stressed out about moving them and finding a good place as the place Eric will be working doesn't have good facilities for an older horse. SOOOO THANK GOD FOR BROWNEYED ANGELS:) They are staying with one right now. I am looking like mad for a different place for them. I will have to get them here in a couple of days but if it weren't for her I would be beyond a nervous wreck it made all the difference in the world to have someone I could trust watch them while we get settled and a place for them. Also I hurt my back the day we pulled in here at the house and ended up in the hospital for a couple of days so thank gosh someone was there for them. I could never say how thankful I am!!!! Now I am looking like mad for a place for my babies that will be good for them. So please everyone pray for that for us I know it helps immensely:)

Well got to go rest my back now and stare at all the stuff I can't do. But it will get done eventually:) I will post pics when I can!!

2 comments:

  1. Whats?! You were in the hospital? Try to relax and get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you are getting settled, was starting to wonder how you were getting along! =) Kacee aka The Ranch Wife

    ReplyDelete