So I got to go riding for the first time in like a year. The last time I rode was the last ride I took before I had to give up my babies. It was so great to get back on a horse again and I realized how much I truly missed it!!!! I miss my horses so much, but they are in great homes now so I am glad for that. Shar is a riding horse at a youth ranch and chief is a 4H horse for two teenage girls so I feel really good about them having great homes, but it doesn't make me miss them any less. I have rode my entire life and never gone this long without riding, I realized today that a part of me has been missing without it!!! It felt so good and natural to be a top diesel. He is a great horse to ride. He is a little lazy but some bumper spurs used litely and he is fine. He is a sweetheart and he even enjoyed his ride:) Eric took some pictures while I was out on him and here are a couple. It was prity cold out so I was wearing like 50 layers and my prity red gloves:)


That's fantastic!! There are few things greater than a nice peaceful horseback ride!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got to get back on your horse! I know I'm behind in getting here, but I'm reading through all your blogs today!
ReplyDelete