Lately has been really hard as it does not matter what I eat it comes right back up and you would think I would loose weight but no. The doctor wants to send me to a specialist for stomach scopes to check for cancer, gastroparenesis or other problems that could be contributing to my problem, but we don't have insurance so it will be a while till that happens. I will post some pictures below and believe me this is REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD FOR ME TO DO!!!!!! I just hope throughout this year they change and I change:)
This was me 3 years ago and I was prity happy with where I was
First time I met eric 3 years ago
Being silly 3 years later
My wedding dress this september, thank gosh for corsets!!!!
I am just hoping by writing this I will be able to update it down the road with pictures of me getting healthy again. I just want to feel good and comfortable in my body again. I want to be able to enjoy my daily life and feel good. My health has really been poor lately and It worries me. I should just be thankful I am even here and I am. I hope it doesn't seem like I don't realize that looks aren't the most important thing in the world, cause they aren't but it is good to feel good about yourself and to be healthy.
I am just hoping by writing this I will be able to update it down the road with pictures of me getting healthy again. I just want to feel good and comfortable in my body again. I want to be able to enjoy my daily life and feel good. My health has really been poor lately and It worries me. I should just be thankful I am even here and I am. I hope it doesn't seem like I don't realize that looks aren't the most important thing in the world, cause they aren't but it is good to feel good about yourself and to be healthy.








You just have to remember that no matter what, you are fearfully and wonderfully made! God doesn't make mistakes.
ReplyDeleteI remind you of that, as I remind myself. I had a baby 10 months ago and the weight was a shock because I never had to worry about it before. In fact, I have always struggled with liking my hair, and my face. But the one thing I didn't have to worry about was my body.
Then baby comes along. I understand not wanting to look in a mirror. It's hard, because like you say looks aren't everything. But a girl feels good when she knows she looks good!
We just have to remember that we are our own worst critics, and the Lord knit us together in our mother's wombs just how he wants us to be! Oh, and if you'd like to stop by my blog pop me an email at barbwireandbling at live dot com :)
Thank you Kathy, that means a lot!!!! I was worried people would think me weak and a whinner for opening up, but I don't think we can truly change until we are honest with ourselves and sometimes a little brutel. I am going to try harder yet. I love having you there to support me. Thanks!!!
ReplyDeletejennifer thank you for your words and that is a great way of thinking about it, that GOD doesn't make mistakes!!! I look forward to hearing from you more and reading on your life also:)
ReplyDeleteGirl, you are being way too hard on yourself. You are BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteYour health is the most important aspect of the whole thing so you must focus on that. You cannot help if there are things going on in your body that do not allow you to lose weight even if you work hard at it.
Work on the health end of it as much as possible and go from there.
How courageous and brave of you to share your journey with us. I'm going to do my best to get in better shape this year, too. Best of luck to you!
ReplyDeleteHi... I just clicked on your blog via Kathy's blog. (It's All About MiE) and wonder of wonders it looks like we are neighbors of sorts.
ReplyDeleteI have a client that I am training out at the base right now who has hypothyroidism. That may be different than having no thyroid at all though.
~C.
Thanks for sharing. I have found it really helps to share your goals and dreams it gives you a network of support and friendship. I love the lacing on your second wedding dress!
ReplyDeletewww.cdycattle.blogspot.com
Hi, I saw you were following our blog and wanted to see who you were.
ReplyDeleteYou are a beautiful full figured gal who seems honest, straightforward and has her heart in the right spot. It is good that you want more for your health and life, just remember not to beat yourself up over it.
Now that you have Diesel to ride, ride and walk and pray on what the Lord wants you to do to be what he wants. I struggle with being isolated sometimes too and feeling like I am not making a difference in the world. But then some kid at church will run up to me and give me a big ole hug and a smile and I know just showing up in life is sometimes enough.
God bless.
Thank you all for such kind words and thoughts. I do try to be very honest and strait forward and I find even if we fall short, we can learn something from being open and honest. I love hearing from you all and it is exciting to hear from new people!
ReplyDelete