Monday, January 4, 2010
The job search continues.....
Still looking for a job out here. Now that the holidays are over, I am hoping something good is going to come up:) I would love to just stay and work here on the ranch but they don't need another full time person and we definitely need the money to help with some of the medical bills and such. I would love to work in a veterinary office again or in a horse barn, that would be my favorite. But now I would prity much take whatever pays the 40+ mile drive to town. So please everyone say a prayer for me:) Plus I need the strength to make it through the day without getting sick. So this will be a challenge, but a challenge I will take and win:) I really miss working, I have never been one to sit and do nothing. Before I moved here to be with eric I worked two full time jobs and one part time job so I was busy to say the least. I slept two hours a day and had Sundays off so don't ask me how I did it, but I did. After a month you get use to it, kinda like calving season:) Which is quickly coming upon us. Not even a month now and we will be starting that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment