backgrounds

Free background from

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 another crazy year!!

Well where to start with 2011??? It has been a crazy year with some big changes. And lots to think about for the future! I know no matter what I am truly blessed to have an amazing husband, and an awesome GOD that gives me hope and a future!!! It has been a year of trials but also of growth. Especially for me in trying to not stress so much and for turning it over to the LORD! We got out of ranching in January:( We both miss it sooooooooooooooooo very much, we realize you don't get rich doing it and it is the life style we like more than anything, but we weren't able to do it with all the medical bills and no health insurance. We still pray that we can find a ranch that either pays well enough to purchase health insurance or carries it so that we can get back to what we love. Money is needed and great for things but it isn't everything either so we just want to get things going in the right direction and hopefully get back to what we love...RANCHING:) But who knows you never know where GOD may put you next:) We have been loving Colorado for all it has to offer in views, hiking, and such. But is has been a trying year with me tearing the bicep tendons in both my arms in July, surgery on one and probably still yet on the other, Eric having an emergency appendectomy and then his recent hernia surgery. We are quite the pair this year!!! These past few years had really gotten me down and beat me up!! Especially since my body has not cooperated especially since the thyroid cancer. But I think it was a good thing in a way looking back.. I see that I can look at others and really try to understand them or what they are going through. To try and no judge them without knowing their whole story. It is easy to look in from the outside and say you do this, you do that, but to live it is different. Giving loving advice that comes from the heart is great, but support is better:) I just want to be a more rounded person and I think everything we go through in life does that if we let it!!! So I am actually really excited to see what 2012 brings to our life. I am sure there will be good and bad. But we will learn from them both:)
May everyone have a very very safe and Happy New Years!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great attitude. Been catching up on your posts and I might have to call you a neice of Job or something. Hang in there. Good luck on the surgery.

    ReplyDelete