backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas cards are done!



So It was time again for our annual Christmas card photos! We decided this year to only try and wrestle the dogs with us and then do it outside. We took a nice little drive just up from us a ways and found just a little snow. And then the fun begins with 3 dogs that want to run, sniff and well you know water every plant that exists in the national forest. You will see a little of the fun in the next pics:)





Doesn't He look so excited. He is saying ya right this is going to be an epic fail:)

Next comes the bribery:) Start with that and see if it works!!





Got at least one good picture with him and the boys!! That was after we put the leashes on and Eric got to hold them:)





Then there is the mom goes, mom runs back almost falls getting in her spot and they get up to see what going on! Over and over again!





Why is my arm like that you say? Well we found the secret to making them look, just had to time it right.....




Prity good right! You hit the timer, hit the button, run, squat down count to two and then you throw their treat in front of the camera right before the flash goes off! And Vooohallah!!:)


Even Target got into it. Wanting to say Meowy Christmas:)



And Tonka of course!!!



I couldn't figure out how to get the finished card on here:( I did it through walmart and it wouldn't let me save the image to my computer. I don't have a scanner either. But it turned out prity well. It actually held 6 pics so we have the one of all of us in the snow, one of each of the cats, one of the horses wearing Christmas hats, one of me and Eric in our winter hats and one of some Colorado mountains. It was fun and great memories we can share.!

2 comments:

  1. Had to laugh!!! Been there... yours turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed! I saw the header photo and thought, "Hmm...great photographer! Wonder who they used?" Well wern't you clever! These are great pics, and I'll have to remember your trick. I've thought about trying to get a "family" photo before, but figured it would be a lost cause. Guess I know better now! It seriously looks professionally done!

    ReplyDelete