backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, December 15, 2011

More surgeries

Well Eric will have to have surgery on the 28th to repair two hernias. They found the one when he was in surgery for his appendix. I know, I know why not fix it then? That was our question to but with all the lawsuits they don't do that stuff anymore. So now he has to go through another surgery. Eric is beyond hating of hospitals and doctors so this is not a good thing for him. He tends to pass out and have seizures at hospitals so we are praying all will go well and that won't happen. So we are just praying it will all go well and no complications. He will be off work for two weeks and then light duty for couple weeks so it is going to be a challenge for us. But GOD is good so all will be fine.
Then when my left arm is doing better and can bare weight, the doctor said I will probably have to have surgery on the right arm. So we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment