backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, December 9, 2011

An Awesome Christmas present!!

So my dads dream has always been to see the Denver Broncos play. Well now I only live a few hours from there. So back in the september my mom and grandma, my brother and sister in law and I got to talking and they decided for christmas it would be fun to send me and my dad to a game and that game would be against my team the Chicago Bears:) I was soooooooooooo excited!!! I know my team isn't doing so hot now that cutler messed his hand up:( But still!!! So they are flying my dad in tomorrow and we are staying at a hotel right at mile high stadium and we are going to the game:) It was such an awesome present for both of us:) I will leave in the am and pick my dad up at the aiport since he is flying in from Oregon and then we will be off for a memory of a lifetime:)

1 comment:

  1. from you facebook posts I can tell you guys had a spectacular time at the game! This was truly a really neat, fun, and well thoughtout group gift! I'm so glad you both had the opportunity to go and together,

    ReplyDelete