backgrounds

Free background from

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A few snapshots from our new place

Here are just a couple of quick pics I took since we have been here. This ranch is not big and open like all our other ranches. It is A LOT smaller and sits between two towns so it is weird being back in civilization:)

Our little house during one of the first snows


Here is Kohanna enjoying his favorite cold weather and snow.



Then there is Bear in one of his many "action" shots:)



The view off my front porch of the Rockies. BEAUTIFUL this picture does not do it justice. I sooooooooo need to get a better camera.


Here are my other two babies that I finally got to bring home:) I am just so thankful for the browneyedangels that took such good care of them but so happy to have them with me close by:)

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks great and wow, your horses are plump now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are plump. I was soooooooooooooo happy to see my old girl come around so well so quickly now I just have to keep her that way. Now I wish I would have taken pictures of her but to be honest my heart was so broken and it would have been physically sickening for people to see how bad she looked, I can't honestly believe she is even still alive. Thank you LORD for taking good care of her:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a nice place with a view to glory in every morning! Hope its working out for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful place and beautiful horses! You are so lucky to have mountains...

    ReplyDelete